What is Rebounding?
Put simply – bouncing on a mini trampoline. However, unlike a regular trampoline (think back to when you were a kid), the aim isn’t to bounce high. You want bounce down, meaning your feet should barley leave the rebounder & your movements should be very controlled.
Benefits of Rebounding
A low-impact exercise, rebounding provides many benefits for you and your body:
- Improves circulation
- Increases the capacity of heart and lungs
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Improves coordination and balance
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves muscle tone (think full body: legs, thighs, hips, arms & core)
- Increases energy and vitality
- Boosts the lymphatic and immune system
- Prevents bone and muscle mass loss
- Burns a ton of calories