Balanced Barre & Pilates Studio Policy
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME.
- New Clients – You MUST arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of your first class in order to fill out paperwork and ask any questions you may have.
- First time clients WILL NOT be permitted into BarreAmped classes once class has begun. Thank you for understanding.
- If you are late to BarreAmped class, you must complete 60 knee lifts.
- No one is permitted into a class 10 minutes after class has begun.
- Cell phones in class not permitted.
- Please follow the directions of the instructor. Do not modify or do variations unless you are instructed.
- Please return all equipment back to its place.
- If you schedule a class and fail to show up or fail to cancel within four hours of the class you will be charged.
- You do NOT have to wear socks or shoes. Please wear comfortable exercise clothing.
- These classroom rules are to insure your safety and the safety and experience of others in class.
Please note: Our classes tend to fill up quickly. We encourage clients to reserve their spot online at least 24 hours in advance. Walk–ins are welcome, but we cannot guarantee a spot at the barre.